314MANSC Business Management and Leadership Project
Over the course of your degree assignments have been provided to assess your level of knowledge. This is your opportunit to choose a topic or idea that you can investigate based on your experienced and interests developed over the course of your programme. This submission may be used to enhance your employability and should reflect your subject interests.
Completion of this assignment will address the following learning outcomes:
Identify a management or business issue which can be analysed using a project framework.
Critically review the literature related to the area of study.
Apply appropriate data analysis methods within the context of the research and document the findings.
Evaluate the project findings and disseminate to inform managerial practice.
You are required to produce a 3,500 literature review based on your research proposal. This insightful review should focus on your research questions and provide a critical analysis and evaluation of your finding. You should then formulate appropriate conclusions and your recommendations. In this literature review, you should cover learning outcomes 1, 4, 5 and 6.
Extenuating circumstances are defined by CU as ‘genuine circumstances beyond your control or ability to foresee, and which seriously impair your assessed work’.
* Please note that you will need to provide third party evidence to support your reasoning for requiring an extension or deferral.
* Your course tutor is NOT able to approve an extension or a deferral, if you have not completed the official forms and had your request approved your work will count as not submitted and receive a zero mark.
Plagiarism And Malpractice
* You are encouraged to check the originality of your work by using the draft Turnitin links on your Moodle Web.
* Collusion between students (where sections of your work are similar to the work submitted by other students in this or previous module cohorts) is taken extremely seriously and will be reported to the academic conduct panel. This applies to all coursework and exam answers.
* A marked difference between your writing style, knowledge and skill level demonstrated in class discussion, any test conditions and that demonstrated in a coursework assignment may result in you having to undertake a Viva Voce in order to prove the coursework assignment is entirely your own work.
* If you make use of the services of a proof reader in your work you must keep your original version and make it available as a demonstration of your written efforts.
* You must not submit work for assessment that you have already submitted (partially or in full), either for your current course or for another qualification of this university, unless this is specifically provided for in your assignment brief or specific course or module information. Where earlier work by you is citable, ie. it has already been published/submitted, you must reference it clearly. Identical pieces of work submitted concurrently will also be considered to be self-plagiarism